Valentine’s Day and Romance Packages Start at $159 Per Night; Free Loveland, Colorado Valentine
This Valentine’s Day, lovebirds can flock to Colorado to ski underneath the stars, soak in a natural hot springs pool, enjoy a pampering couples massage, and more with special travel packages starting at just $159/night. Below is a sampling of Colorado romance travel packages, free programs and activities.
– Pamper Thy Self. The Inn at Aspen in Aspen is offering a two-night Spa Indulgence package for couples starting at $452 per person, including taxes. The package includes deluxe accommodations, a $50 spa credit, spa amenity, daily breakfast, and a 4 p.m. late checkout.
– From Loveland, with … Love! Loveland, Colorado has the largest free valentine re-mailing program in the world. To have valentines re-mailed with Loveland postmark, enclose your pre-stamped, pre-addressed envelopes no later than February 9, to: Postmaster, Valentine Re-mailing, 446 East 29th Street, Loveland, CO 80538.
– Mind Your ‘Manor.’ In February, Elkwood Manor Bed and Breakfast in Pagosa Springs offers a Love and Romance package starting at $207/night, including suite accommodations, two passes to the Hot Springs pool, a dozen roses, chocolate-dipped fruit basket, a bottle of champagne, and more.
– A Sweetheart of a Deal in Keystone. The Inn at Keystone is offering a Romantic Adventure package, featuring slope-side accommodations, free night skiing, ice skating, and yoga classes from $159/night. The deal also includes a 15 percent off coupon for Keystone Jewelers, in case your sweetie craves more than black diamonds. Valid February 14.
– Get Married, Ski Free in Loveland. Where else to tie the knot than at 12,000 feet above sea level in Loveland, Colorado? The area’s annual Valentine’s Day celebration, “Marry Me and Ski Free,” includes a mountaintop wedding for couples getting married or renewing their vows. After the ceremony, everyone can ski or snowboard down the mountain to a entertainment-filled reception.
– Palisade Wine and Dine. A special Romance package starting at $155/night is available at the Wine Country Inn in Palisade. The inn is tucked in to a 21-acre vineyard, within a short walk of two wineries. Enjoy a standard room, a bottle of private label wine or champagne, two wine glasses, roses, Chocolate Covered Cheesecake “Luv Bites” and a late check out.
– One Good Rub Deserves Another. In Durango at the historic General Palmer Hotel, enjoy rates starting at $129/night, including a 30-minute massage. Upgrade to a 60-minute massage for $154.